Parivarta has tied up with one of the largest mines in Vietnam for the procurement and supply of Limestone. The Technical specifications for the Limestone are given below:
Limestone is a rock, that contains the skeletal fragments of marine organisms. Its major materials are the Calcite and Aragonite, which are different forms of calcium carbonate (CaCO3).
Limestone has been in use
- as a building material
- an essential component of Portland cement
- as aggregate for the base of roads
- as white pigment or filler in products like toothpaste or paints
- as a chemical feedstock for the production of lime
- as a soil conditioner
- as a popular decorative addition to rock gardens.